As one of the only China-focused trans-Pacific real estate group in the U.S., Kidder Mathews’ China Services was created to address the growing relationship between China and the U.S. The group offers advisory, brokerage, and property management services to Chinese companies looking to invest in the United States and vice versa.
This initiative will focus on filling the significant void in existing services for the location of industrial manufacturing sites, distribution sites, and construction services inside China. It will also search for investment and other real estate opportunities within the United States.
With nine offices in California, Oregon and Washington, Kidder Mathews has teamed up with Binswanger, a global real estate firm headquartered in Philadelphia, and Synergis, a China real estate services company listed in Hong Kong.
Kidder Mathews helped the Chinese solar company GCL, and the first Chinese incubator, InnoSpring, find ideal locations in downtown San Francisco and Santa Clara. The firm also helped People’s Daily, one of the most prominent media companies in China, find their office space shortly after the group’s launch. With more and more business exchanges being created between China and the U.S., Kidder Mathews’ China Services will become a critical portal for both U.S companies in China and Chinese companies coming to the U.S.
- Crystal Jade
- Fortune Garden
- Life Science/Innovation
- GCL Solar Energy
- BaySpec, Inc.
- Assay Biotechnology
- TI Park Silicon Valley
- Joinn Science & Innovation Campus
- 5 Thomas Mellon
- Redevelopment Sites
- Bellevue High Rise Land
- South Lake Union
- Office Leasing
- China Daily
- People's Daily Online Division
- Millennium Tower
In the News
- Location, location...Chinese investors learn
- China investors visit Silicon Valley
- China's Stake in Commercial Real Estate a Bellwether for Luxury Brands
- Upscale Asian Restaurant to Open First U.S. Presence in San Francisco
- Massive SF-China housing deal sinks
- Overseas properties are a beacon
- China Summit: Silicon Valley welcomes investment
- 1st China-focused US real estate group targets the market
- Enabling trust: San Francisco broker aims to please clients from China
- With partners lined up, Kidder prepares for China push
- Kidder Mathews, Binswanger, Synergis
- Binswanger and Kidder Mathews form Strategic Alliance with China-Based firm, Synergis
- Seattle's Kidder Mathews forms strategic alliance in real estate with Binswanger of Pennsylvania and Synergis of China
- Kidder Mathews facilitates U.S.- China businesses
- Kidder, Binswanger Partner with Asian Firm
- GCL-Poly Energy moves its HQ to One Market
Partial Client List
- Beijing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- China Private Ventures Co., Ltd.
- Chinese Consulate in San Francisco
- Chong Qing Conton Properties Co., Ltd.
- East West Bank
- Fosun International Limited
- Fudan University
- Hina Group
- Hsin Chong
- Jin Jiang Inns
- JLF Investment Co., Ltd.
- Joinn Lab
- Landsea Group
- Ping An Insurance Company