Michael joined Kidder Mathews in 2018, working directly with Holly Yang (CCIM and senior vice president) to specialize in disposition and acquisition of investment properties and development sites throughout the Puget Sound area. Utilizing his financial analytical expertise and his extensive work experience from J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Ernst & Young, LLP, Michael excels in developing comprehensive disposition/acquisition strategies that are tailored to each client’s goals.
Michael is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese, and has an in-depth understanding of both cultures. Michael’s unique background allows him to maximize the returns of his clients’ transactions through his extensive network with both domestic investors and inflow of foreign capital streaming into the Greater Seattle area.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Michael was a vice president with J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs from 2012 to 2017. Prior to that, Michael worked at Ernst & Young LLP as a senior merger & acquisition (M&A) advisor.
- Washington State Real Estate Broker
- Washington and New York State Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Candidate Member of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute
- Member of Washington State China Relations Council (WSCRC)
- Member of China Chamber of Commerce in Washington State (CCCWA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in finance from Fordham University
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from New York University