LIC # 00852687
Byron Woodworth brings clients 30 years of experience as a leasing representative and has posted a career total of more than 19 million square feet in leases.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Byron was with CBRE where he focused primarily as a leasing representative for companies in the renewal, relocation, and restructuring of their leasing requirements. His experience provides his clients with a unique capability of knowing and anticipating what to expect in every possible negotiation.
He encourages you to call his references contained in a separate enclosure to find out the value they say he brought to their negotiations.
Byron is an instrumented rated pilot and a high altitude trekker to the top of Mt. Kilamanjaro and base camp at Mt. Everest.
Byron received his Master's Degree in Business Administration and his Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry from San Jose State University.
- 1985 – Top Producer, Cornish & Carey Commercial
- 1986 – Vice President, Association of South Bay Brokers
- 1999 – President’s Award, CarrAmerica
- 2004 – Deal Maker of the Year, Equity Office Properties
- e-mail Byron
10 Almaden Blvd, Ste 550
San Jose, CA 95113
Select Client List
- Equity Office Properties
- Embarcadero Capital Partners
- Orchard Properties
- Saratoga Capital
- California Real Estate Broker's License
- Association of South Bay Brokers (ASVB) - member
- NAIOP - member
- BOMA - member
- CREW Silicon Valley - member
- 425,981 SF - Applied Materials
- 300,000 SF - BRG
- 217,128 SF - KLA
- 200,000 SF - Loral
- 180,931 SF - PeopleSoft
- 159,582 SF - Boston Scientific
- 150,000 SF - Schlumberger
- 145,820 SF - Altera
- 143,341 SF - Safeway
- 129,380 SF - Fujitsu
- 116,000 SF - Sun Microsystems
- 46,860 SF - Wells Fargo
- 60,611 SF - AT&T
- 43,184 SF - HP
- 52,829 SF - Morgan Lewis
- 65,814 SF - Cooley Godward
- 42,899 SF - Lockheed
- 84,460 SF - Affymax