LIC # 00665363
Bryan Wirt specializes in retail and investment properties with extensive experience in shopping center repositioning and development.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Bryan was vice president at TRI Commercial for 3 years. He also has 2 years of experience as a vice president with Ethan Conrad Properties focusing on acquiring, leasing, and repositioning retail centers throughout the greater Sacramento area. After graduating from UCLA in 1982, Bryan joined Coldwell Banker Commercial as a retail specialist. After 11 years with Coldwell Banker, Bryan moved to Illiff Thorn and Company, which eventually became Colliers International. During this term he focused on retail leasing, ground up development, and tenant representation.
- Represented Merlone Geier in the acquisition of the University Village Shopping Center in Sacramento
- Represented Donahue Schriber in a joint venture with the Evergreen Company on a 41 acre retail project (Creekside Shopping Center) across from the Westfield Roseville Galleria
- Represented the Evergreen Company in the acquisition of 125 acres in Folsom and the development of the 40 acre Gateway Shopping Center, which is anchored by Sam’s Club, REI, Best Buy, Staples, DSW, PetSmart, and Bed, Bath and Beyond
- Represented Century Theaters in land acquisition of theatre sites in Laguna (10 acres), Folsom (11 acres), and Rocklin (9 acres)
- Represented 24 Hour Fitness in the leasing of 6 sites, varying in size from 20,000 square feet to 50,000 square feet
- Represented the buyer in the acquisition of the historic Tower Theatre property in Sacramento
- Represented The Golden 1 Credit Union in establishing 13 new branches
- Represented the Golden 1 Credit Union in the sale of their corporate headquarters to Target for a new retail store at Highway 50 and 65
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Bachelors of Science in Economics, University of California, Los Angeles