Rachael Thompson is a vice president with Kidder Mathews in Greater Phoenix, specializing in healthcare real estate services. Rachael has in-depth experience in landlord representation, focusing on the medical and office sectors, and has worked extensively with institutional clients, REITs, and private investors.
She develops property leasing strategies to improve tenant retention, create the right tenant mix, maximize operating income, and minimize vacancies. Rachael leverages her comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare real estate market to create effective marketing plans to position properties in the marketplace and reach targeted tenants.
Rachael partners with Michael Dupuy, senior vice president, and Fletcher Perry, senior vice president. The team represents clients in the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of healthcare real estate. Their platform of services includes, new lease negotiations, lease renewal and renegotiation, lease vs. own scenarios, occupancy and operational cost analysis, site evaluation, demographic and market analysis, space planning, and negotiating tenant improvement allowance.
Rachael has more than 14 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Rachael was a senior associate with Colliers International and a member of Colliers International’s Healthcare Services Group, a dedicated, nationwide team of real estate specialists who understand the unique challenges of the industry. Rachael was the senior leasing associate for Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., where she was the sole representative for a 1.2 million-square-foot medical office portfolio in Arizona.
Her experience includes seven years as a member of landlord leasing teams at Cushman & Wakefield and Trammel Crow Company. Previously, she worked with the property management team at Insignia/ESG.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Arts - Biola University
- e-mail Rachael
2555 E Camelback Rd, Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Advanced Surgical Associates, Ltd.
- American Dental Partners
- Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates, PC
- Arizona Center for Hand Surgery, PC
- Arizona Center for Neurosurgery
- Arizona Digestive Health
- Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers (AKDHC)
- Arizona Sinus & ENT Associates
- Arizona Skincare Physicians, PLC
- Arizona Spine and Pain Specialists, LLC
- Biltmore Cardiology, PLLC
- Bloom Reproductive Institute, PLLC
- Camelback Healthcare
- Center for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Central Valley Surgeons
- Children’s Medical Group, Ltd.
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists
- Doctors Outpatient Surgical Centers, LLC
- Dustin Karren, DMD
- Family Care Connections, LLC
- Heart & Vascular Center of Arizona
- IASIS Healthcare
- Ideal Physical Therapy
- Janet Whirlow, MD
- Linda Austin, MD
- Macias Otology, PC.
- Mark Fleming, DMD
- Neighborhood Outreach Access to Health
- Palo Verde Hematology Oncology, Ltd.
- Paradise Valley Medical Clinic, PC
- Phoenix Heart
- Phoenix Spine Surgery Center
- Physicians Group of Arizona, Inc.
- Prosthetic Orthotic Associates
- Recovery Innovations
- R. Jay Standerfer, MD
- Sherwin Optical, LLC
- Sonoran Spine Center, PC
- Southwest Medical Associates
- Steingart Orthopedics, P.C.
- Succeed Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Sun Life Family Health Center
- The EAR Foundation
- Twin Pediatrics
- Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, Ltd.