Troy K. Stark
Troy Stark began as an appraiser with Terra Property Analytics in July of 1999. In March 2006, Terra Property Analytics merged with Kidder Mathews Valuation Advisory Services. In January 2008, Troy left Valuations Advisory Services to begin brokerage with Colliers International, specializing in representation of industrial landlords, tenants and investors. In July 2015, Troy left Colliers for Neil Walter Company. In June 2018, Troy returned to Kidder Mathews Valuation Advisory Services as an appraiser trainee.
Troy’s appraisal experience includes the valuation of office, retail and industrial properties. In his brokerage experience, he has represented industrial, office and retail type users and landlords in the greater Seattle market.
Bachelor of Science degree in exercise and movement science, University of Oregon
Troy is a registered real estate appraiser trainee in Washington state (License No. 1000457) and a registered real estate broker with the State of Washington (License No. 102900).
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, McKissock – 2018
- Basic Appraisal Principals, McKissock – 2018
- Basic Appraisal Procedures, McKissock – 2018
- Supervisory Appraiser / Trainee Appraiser, McKissock – 2018
- Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute, Member No. 412313