Travis Stanaway began his real estate career in 2013 with Kidder Mathews in our South Seattle office. Travis specializes in industrial leasing and sales in the Kent Valley, Pierce County, and South Seattle markets. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Travis worked for CH Robinson Worldwide as a transportation representative.
Education / Community Involvement
Travis graduated from Boise State University with a B.S. degree in finance with a concentration in accounting and investment management. Travis was a 4-year letterman in football at Boise State University, Travis began his career as a walk-on, eventually earning a full varsity scholarship.
Awards / Recognition
- Travis’ community involvement includes being an assistant coach for Bellevue High School’s varsity football team
- Mountain West Player of the Week, November 2011
- Hammer and Rock Recipient (Boise State Football), 2008-2011
- $135,900,000 sale of Des Moines Creek Business Park Phases I & III
- 1,321,471 SF in lease transactions on behalf of Panattoni and MetLife
- 166,131 SF sale transaction on the behalf of American Industries
- 141,970 SF in lease transactions on behalf of New York Life
- 106,921 SF in lease transactions on the behalf of IPT
- 118,593 SF in lease transactions on behalf of Organically Grown
- 66,215 SF sale transaction on the behalf of Pacific Real Estate LLC
- 53,340 SF lease transaction on the behalf of X-Car, Inc.
- 43,238 SF sale transaction on the behalf of IPT
- 34,080 SF lease transaction on the behalf of Axio Corp
- e-mail Travis
12886 Interurban Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98168
Select Client List
- Black Box Network Services
- Davis Property & Investment
- Industrial Property Trust / Black Creek Group
- Northwest Buildings, LLC
- New York Life
- Panattoni Development
- X-Car, Inc.