Valuation Advisory Services
Kasey Sidor joined the Valuation Services division of Kidder Mathews in October 2015 as an associate appraiser.
Prior to working for Kidder Mathews, Kasey worked for Farmers Insurance in Olathe, Kansas, where he was an auto claims adjuster.
Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science; Central Christian College of Kansas
Kasey is a registered real estate appraiser trainee in Washington State (License No. 1001839).
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, Appraisal Institute – 2015
- Basic Appraisal Principles, Appraisal Institute – 2015
- Basic Appraisal Procedures, Appraisal Institute – 2015
- Supervisor-Trainee Course for Washington, McKissock – 2015
- General Appraiser Income Approach/Part 1, Appraisal Institute – 2016
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach, Appraisal Institute - 2017
- Real Estate Finance Statistics and Valuation Modeling, Appraisal Institute – 2018
- Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute, Member No. 590576