David J. Sass
Senior Vice President
LIC # 01201599
David has an extensive career spanning over 25 years. His knowledge of the entire real estate process, combined with his creativity and problem solving aptitude, provide an invaluable asset for his clients' deal structuring and real estate needs. David has worked in project development, construction management, commercial real estate consulting and brokerage. His varied background includes, among others, performing due diligence on behalf of Wall Street firms to purchase portfolios of non-performing commercial property loans, partner in development and historic restoration projects, consultant for the acquisition and development of the largest artist-developed live/work project in America; and assistant superintendent at Rowes Wharf, a national award winning, mixed-use waterfront project in Boston.) David has helped with a myriad of Fortune 500 companies with their commercial real estate.
- M.I.T., Real Estate Development, M.S.
- University of Idaho (Phi Beta Kappa, a national honorary); B.A.
- Certificate in Project Management, Northeastern University
- e-mail David
10 Almaden Blvd, Suite 550
San Jose, CA 95113
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers
- M.I.T. Club Northern California
- Recipient of the 2001 and 2003 Brokerage Service Excellent Award
- Board member of South Pacific Petroleum Corporation since 2009