Senior Vice President
LIC # 00480272
LR Sanders joins Kidder Mathews as a senior vice president. Mr. Sanders has over 42 years of experience in commercial brokerage. He specializes in industrial property acquisition/disposition, leasing, investment sales, land sales and development. His areas of concentration are land sales and developments in the Inland Empire East, the Inland Pass (Riverside County), Coachella Valley, and High Desert (Victor Valley).
LR Sanders has represented national and international clients in buying, selling, and leasing their real estate facilities and completing land sale transactions. He also has extensive experience in the development of industrial projects. With over 175 MWs of project sites under contract, Mr. Sanders is working on several land acquisition assignments for solar farm projects throughout the state of California and has assisted other practice group members in different states with similar requirements. Besides land acquisition, LR has worked on distributed generation and industrial roof top leasing transactions. He is a past president of the Orange County/Inland Empire Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and has also served as national director for the organization.
- Top 10 Producer, Grubb & Ellis, Anaheim Office: 1998 – 2000, 2007 – 2009
- Largest Industrial Transaction, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Orange and South Counties Chapter
- Spirit of Cooperation Award, SIOR Greater Los Angeles Chapter
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), 1977 – 1996; National Board of Directors, SIOR, 1994
- President, SIOR Inland Empire & Orange County Chapter, 1993
- Officer, SIOR Los Angeles/Orange County Chapter, 7 years
- NAIOP, SoCal Chapter
- NAIOP, Inland Empire Chapter
- American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Master of Business Administration in Real Estate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance from the University of Southern California
- Certificate in Real Estate with a Specialization in Marketing from the University of California Los Angeles