Keven Russell, MAI
Valuation Advisory Services
Keven Russell has been actively engaged in the appraisal of real estate in the state of Washington since 2007, joining Kidder Mathews Valuation Advisory Services in August 2011. Prior to joining, Keven was an appraiser with Auble, Jolicoeur & Gentry in Spokane, Washington.
Keven's appraisal experience includes the valuation of development land, residential subdivisions, apartments, condominiums, group homes, general offices, medical offices, retail, restaurants, self-storage facilities, a bowling alley, RV developments, and resort communities. The majority of the properties appraised are located in the Inland Northwest region surrounding Spokane, Washington.
Keven has completed the state requirement for the certified general license and and holds the MAI designation.
Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration, University of Washington
Appraisal Institute Courses Completed
- General Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use
- General Appraiser Site Valuation & Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Income Approach Parts 1 & 2
- General Appraiser Report Writing & Case Studies
- Advanced Income Capitalization
Professional Licenses and Memberships
- State of Washington Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (No. 1102079)
- Director, Education, and Finance Chair of the Appraisal Institute INWC