Senior Vice President
LIC # 01173989
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Vince Reynolds was a key member of the CBRE Manufactured Housing Group, which closed over 300 sales transactions with a total exceeding $1 billion in actual sales volume (not including appraisal or lending).
As the founder of the MHRV division at Business Real Estate Brokerage (now Cushman & Wakefield), he sold his interest to become the cofounder of one of the most successful and respected independent park brokerage firms (MHRV Advisors) in the Western United States.
Vince has worked exclusively in selling and financing of mobile home and RV parks and has done so since his inception in the real estate business in the early 1990s.
Considered one of the national experts in park sales and refinancing, his understanding of the industry is further extended by the firsthand experience gained by both owning and professionally managing mobile home parks and RV parks.
As one of the leading park sales and valuation experts in the country, Vince is a frequently recurring speaker at national conventions and trade shows for both manufactured housing communities & RV parks and resorts.
Professional Awards / Accomplishments
- 2015 CBRE top property sales special practice producer
- Over 300 mobile home and RV park transactions from California to New York
- Total well over $1 billion (excluding appraisal and loans)
- National record setting price per space (2013)
- $165,000,000 institutional MHC portfolio
- Cofounder of MHRV Advisors