Kyle P. Reynolds
Appraiser & Consultant
Valuation Advisory Services
Kyle Reynolds joined the Valuation Advisory Services department of Kidder Mathews in June 2009 following a six-month internship, during which he was a student of philosophy at the University of Washington.
Kyle’s appraisal experience includes a wide variety of commercial properties across the Puget Sound. He has prepared appraisals for industrial, retail and office properties, as well as multifamily, mixed-use developments and vacant land.
Kyle has completed the requirements for general real estate appraiser certification.
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, University of Washington
Appraisal Institute Courses Complete
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- Statistics, Modeling, and Finance
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Income Approach
- General Appraiser Report Writing and Case Studies
- Expert Witness for Commercial Appraisers
- Commercial Appraisal Review
- Business Practices and Ethics
State of Washington Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (No. 1102377)