Tony Reser, SIOR
Senior Vice President
Over 34 Years Industrial Real Estate Experience
- Board of Directors, Kidder Mathews
- CoStar Top Leasing Industrial “Power Broker”, 2004 – 2017
- ProLogis National “Broker of the Month”, 2004, 2008
- Cushman & Wakefield Top 5 Producer 1998 – 2003
- Kidder Mathews “Big Hitter” Award - Top Producer 2006, 2008
- Commercial Association of Brokers, “Industrial Broker of the Year”, 2006
- Commercial Association of Brokers, Runner-up “Industrial Broker of the Year”, 2005
- Board of Directors, Columbia Corridor Association
- Board of Directors, Fly Fisher’s Club of Oregon
- Board of Directors, University Club of Portland
- Board of Directors, Kidder Mathews
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Past President, Portland Chapter
Education / Experience
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 1976
- Oregon State University, B.S., 1971
- 2004 - Present: Kidder Mathews, Portland, Oregon; Senior Vice President
- 1983 - 2004: Cushman & Wakefield of Oregon, Inc., Portland, Oregon; Director
- 1983 - 1984: Colonial-Pacific Leasing Company, Clackamas, Oregon; Corporate Attorney (Commercial Law)
- 1976 - 1982: Portland City Commissioner Mildred A. Schwab; Staff Assistant
- 1971 - 1973: United States Army, Military Police Corps; First Lieutenant
- Industrial Land Sales
- Build-to-Suit Construction
- Business Park Site Acquisition
- Warehouse/Distribution and Manufacturing/Fabrication Building Sales
- Acquisitions/Dispositions by Municipalities
- Represented LaCrosse Footwear in the build-to-suit construction of a 380,000 sq. ft. distribution facility in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Represented DPI Eurobest, Inc. in a 180,000 sq. ft. build-to-suit distribution facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Represented LaCrosse Footwear and ProLogis in the build-to-suit lease of a 144,000 sq. ft. headquarters office/distribution facility.
- Represented Schnitzer Investment Corp. in the sale of a 23 acre, four (4) building industrial park near the Port of Portland Marine Terminals.
- Represented ProLogis in the acquisition of 35 acres of industrial land for construction of a four (4) building, 528,000 sq. ft. industrial park, ProLogis Park PDX, on NE Airport Way.
- Represented Freeway Land Company in the sale of a 108-acre, 288,000 sq. ft. industrial park adjacent Interstate 205 in southeast Portland. $11.4 million sales price.
- Represented West Coast Paper Company in construction and purchase of 188,000 sq. ft. headquarters/distribution facility on Airport Way in Portland, Oregon.
- Represented Benson Industries in the lease of 307,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space in Firestone Industrial Center and I-84 Distribution Center, both in Gresham, Oregon.
- Represented Schnitzer Investment Corp. in the sale of an 11.4 acre container Yard facility near the Port of Portland Marine Terminals to Portland Container.
- Represented Atlas, Copco Wagner Company in the sale/leaseback of a 208,000 sq. ft. three (3) building industrial campus. Thereafter represented the buyer in the resale of the property to three (3) different purchasers.
- Represented ProLogis in the acquisition of 14.5 acres of industrial land on NE Airport Way which was developed into a four (4) building, 158,000 sq. ft. industrial park, PDX Corporate Center North.
- Represented Boeing in the sale of Spieker Properties in the purchase of 33 acres of industrial land in Gresham, Oregon, which was subsequently developed as Gateway Corporate Center.
- Represented RREEF as Landlord, and Dean Specialty Foods, Tenant in the lease of a 250,000 sq. ft. distribution facility; Kelley Point Distribution Center I, in Rivergate Industrial District.
- Represented Alcatel in the lease of a 313,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Rivergate Industrial District.
- Represented Spieker Properties in the purchase of 12 acres of industrial land on NE Airport Way which was developed as a three (3) building, 205,000 sq. ft. industrial development, Airport Way Commerce Park.
- Represented the Portland Development Commission in the purchase of 33 acres of industrial land which was developed as Rivergate Parkway Corporate Center.
- Represented United Parcel Service in the acquisition of 51.54 acres of industrial land in the Southshore Industrial District in Gresham, Oregon.
- Represented Con-Met in the sale of a 5 building, 20 acre industrial complex in Rivergate Industrial District to Acher Daniels Midland.
- e-mail Tony
101 SW Main Street, Suite 1200
Portland, OR 97204
Select Client List
- Ashland, Inc.
- Atlas Copco Wagner
- Bay Valley Foods
- Benson Industries, Inc.
- Boeing Corporation
- City of Gladstone, Oregon
- City of Sherwood, Oregon
- Consolidated Metco
- Clarion Partners
- Dermody Properties
- Income Industrial Trust
- LaCrosse Footwear, Inc
- Portland Development Commission
- Principal Financial
- RREEF Management
- Union Pacific Railroad
- United Parcel Service
- WCV Commercial Properties