Nick Ramirez joined Kidder Mathews in 2014. Nick, partnering with Senior Vice President Jim Kidder, specializes in sales and leasing in the Seattle close-in market, which lies between North Seattle and Tukwila.
Nick's success in industrial real estate is attributed to being a 3rd generation commercial real estate broker at Kidder Mathews and having always been surrounded by the industry. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Nick served as a campaign manager for Bellevue City Council Member Lynne Robinson and a field organizer for U.S. Representative Suzan DelBene.
Nick graduated from Washington State University with a B.A. in political science and a minor in business administration. While studying at WSU, Nick played on the Cougar’s hockey team.
- $3,950,000 acquisition of 5900 2nd Ave S
- $2,600,000 investment sale of 700 S Industrial Way
- $1,380,000 sale of 500 S River Street
- 34,000 SF lease transaction at the Taylor Edwards Building
- 33,000 SF lease renewal at the Taylor Edwards Building
- 76,000 SF marketing new Food Lifeline Building (on-going)
- Board Member - Graduate Washington
- WSU Alumni Association King County Chapter