Senior Vice President
Peter has 35 years of experience in commercial real estate brokerage, development, investment and consulting. After 5 successful years at CBRE in Newport Beach, Peter began developing and investing in commercial real estate opportunities in 1985. Pursuit of joint venture development opportunities led to corporate real estate assignments with Eastman Kodak, Texaco USA, and Eli Lilly. These relationships and experiences led to the founding of Parkstone Companies, a provider of corporate real estate services to Fortune 500 companies, investors, and major financial institutions, including Security Pacific Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Sumitomo Bank. Quinn led southern California based Voit Development Company’s efforts in San Diego from 2003 to 2007, becoming the third most active real estate development company in the region while developing or acquiring nearly 1,000,000 square feet of office and industrial product.
Since 1985, Peter has been assisting his partners, investors, and clients on the development, acquisition, or repositioning of commercial properties. Peter has extensive experience in office, industrial, multi-family, and retail investments.
- Canyon Plaza, Development, 168,000 SF Class “A” office, $45,000,000 project
- WaterCourt, Reposition, 173,000 SF, $16,000,000 saved
- Texaco USA, Portfolio Assessment and Business Plan Development, 75,000 acres, Unimproved and un-entitled land, $120 million added balance sheet value
- Chula Vista Commerce Center I, Industrial Condo Conversion, 78,614 SF, $6,000,000 added value
- Chula Vista Commerce Center II, Industrial Condo, 184,136 SF (this is the largest industrial project built in Chula Vista in 25 years), $19,000,000 project
- Maritime Alliance – Board of Directors
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Junior Achievement – Past Mentor
- Noah Homes - Board of Directors
- Kimera Orphanage - Board of Directors
B.A. in business administration with an emphasis in finance, San Diego State University