Senior Vice President, Partner
Fletcher Perry is an senior vice president with Kidder Mathews in Phoenix, Arizona, specializing in healthcare real estate services. Fletcher partners with Michael Dupuy, associate vice president, and Rachael Thompson, vice president. The team represents clients in the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of healthcare real estate. Their platform of services includes, new lease negotiations, lease renewal and renegotiation, lease vs. own scenarios, occupancy and operational cost analysis, site evaluation, demographic and market analysis, space planning, and negotiating tenant improvement allowance.
Fletcher’s healthcare real estate expertise and thorough understanding of issues facing the healthcare industry give him a unique perspective to address client needs. He carefully guides clients through the entire leasing or acquisition process, from initially identifying their requirements and options to final transaction negotiations.
Working as his clients’ advocate, Fletcher takes into account their business goals and focuses on minimizing the costs associated with each transaction. He considers the healthy growth of their businesses an essential aspect of the services he provides. Fletcher takes pride in being a long-term partner for his clients.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Fletcher was with Colliers International in Phoenix, specializing in healthcare real estate services and was a member of Colliers International’s Healthcare Services Group, a dedicated, nationwide team of real estate specialists who understand the unique challenges of this industry. Prior to Collier’s, Fletcher was with GBC Investment Realty in Phoenix, partnering with Michael Dupuy. The team specialized in office and healthcare-related tenant representation.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Science Regional Development - University of Arizona
- Ranked #1 Healthcare Brokerage Team in Ranking Arizona (2015)
- Best of NAIOP – Healthcare Broker of the Year Nomination (2015)
- Best of NAIOP – Healthcare Broker of the Year Nomination (2014)
- Best of NAIOP – Emerging Broker of the Year Nomination (2013)
- Recognized as “The Future of Real Estate” in Commercial Executive Magazine (2011)
- Executive Council Charities – Board of Directors 2015, a non-profit corporation that provides grants to programs and non-profit organizations focused on helping the youth of Arizona reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Charity Golf Committee – 2012, 2013, 2014
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital – Emerging Leaders, a select group of professionals dedicating to advancing the hospital’s mission through community engagement and philanthropy
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – 2014 Man of the Year Candidate
Affiliations & Memberships
- National Association of Industrial & Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Arizona Medical Group Management Association
- Arizona State Physicians Association
- e-mail Fletcher
2555 E Camelback Rd, Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Advanced Surgical Associates, Ltd.
- American Dental Partners
- Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates, PC
- Arizona Center for Hand Surgery, PC
- Arizona Center for Neurosurgery
- Arizona Digestive Health
- Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers (AKDHC)
- Arizona Sinus & ENT Associates
- Arizona Skincare Physicians, PLC
- Arizona Spine and Pain Specialists, LLC
- Biltmore Cardiology, PLLC
- Bloom Reproductive Institute, PLLC
- Camelback Healthcare
- Center for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Central Valley Surgeons
- Children’s Medical Group, Ltd.
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists
- Doctors Outpatient Surgical Centers, LLC
- Dustin Karren, DMD
- Family Care Connections, LLC
- Heart & Vascular Center of Arizona
- IASIS Healthcare
- Ideal Physical Therapy
- Janet Whirlow, MD
- Linda Austin, MD
- Macias Otology, PC.
- Mark Fleming, DMD
- Neighborhood Outreach Access to Health
- Palo Verde Hematology Oncology, Ltd.
- Paradise Valley Medical Clinic, PC
- Phoenix Heart
- Phoenix Spine Surgery Center
- Physicians Group of Arizona, Inc.
- Prosthetic Orthotic Associates
- Recovery Innovations
- R. Jay Standerfer, MD
- Sherwin Optical, LLC
- Sonoran Spine Center, PC
- Southwest Medical Associates
- Steingart Orthopedics, P.C.
- Succeed Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Sun Life Family Health Center
- The EAR Foundation
- Twin Pediatrics
- Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, Ltd.