Michael D. Neil, CCIM
First Vice President
LIC # 01271103
Michael Neil has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 1999. Michael has been involved in hundreds of leasing transactions on both the tenant side and landlord side, ranging from local private businesses, government agencies, and national publicly traded institutions. Michael has also sold dozens of properties, ranging from neighborhood properties to complex multitenant office building transactions and land-development projects.
Michael specializes in the development of commercial property relationships from acquisition all the way through the lease-up process to disposition. While Michael focuses primarily on office and industrial-flex properties, Michael has transacted all commercial property asset classes, including office, industrial, retail, and apartments.
Michael has been a consistent producer in the commercial real estate industry. Michael’s proudest business accomplishments are the many trusted and lasting relationships he’s made over the years.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Board of Directors, Include Austism San Diego
- American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
B.S. in Finance, San Diego State University
- Panorama Portfolio Sale - Medical 75,000 SF
- 21314 Lassen Street - Industrial Sale 120,000 SF
- 5959 Topanga Canyon Blvd - Office Sale 65,000 SF