A real estate investment is a leased or a majority leased property that is intended as a purchase for investment purposes as opposed to being purchased for an owner occupant. Additionally, in a case where an owner/occupant of a building desires to sell a property but will retain a long-term lease, such a transaction is called a sale leaseback and is also considered and investment.
Every investment property requires a custom marketing approach since the product type and dollar amount of the investment determines the appropriate pool of investors. We can offer the following services of each investment property.
- Argus financial analysis
- Market rate and comparable sales comparison
- CAP rate comparison and determination
- Web based property marketing
- Net operating income and cash flow analysis
- Tour coordination
- Inspection coordination
- Competitive bid or straight sale coordination
- Complete market coverage to all potential investors through our investor database