Senior Vice President
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews in 1989, Ted spent 18 years in the heavy equipment distribution business as general manager for McDonald Industries, President of Totem Equipment Company and Pacific Diesel Company.
Ted McCaffray operates in the geographic area from Seattle to Kent, specializing in the sale and leasing of warehouse/manufacturing buildings, industrial land and tenant representation for office and industrial companies. Ted has gained valuable experience in the sale of industrial land to owner/users and developers alike. Ted is a Senior Vice President with Kidder Mathews.
- B.A., Business Administration - Central Washington University
- Small Business MBA Seminar - Sanford University
- King County Board of Realtors
- SODO Business Association
- The Duwamish Coalition
- City of Seattle (Metro) Anti-Graffiti Program
- Western Cartage Sale - $3,800,000
- Lindal Corporate Park Sale - $4,800,000
- Target Corporation Sale (120 Acres) - $10,000,000
- Roadway Sale - $1,200,000
- Park 8000 Sale - $4,000,000
- e-mail Ted
12886 Interurban Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98168
Select Client List
- Alaska Copper & Brass Co.
- Chemithon Corp.
- ING Clarion
- Liberty Ridge
- Long Painting Co.
- National Frozen Foods Corp.
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul