Daniel A. Mathews
Dan Mathews has over 26 years of Commercial Real Estate experience with a background in construction, development, property management, corporate real estate, investment, leasing and sales. He has completed over 4,000,000 square feet of acquisition, leasing and sales transactions since joining Kidder Mathews in 1998.
Dan has served as Chairman of the Kidder Mathews Technology Committee and as a member of the Kidder Mathews Strategic Planning Committee. Professional associations include the Association of Washington Business (Kidder Mathews Representative), Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce (Chair Elect, Board of Directors), City of Burien Economic Development Partnership (Vice-Chair), NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties), the CCIM Institute (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and the National Association of Realtors.
Having earned Scouting’s highest rank of Eagle Scout as a young man, Dan continues to give back to the community by actively volunteering with Boy Scouts of America and other local non-profit organizations.
Dan is a graduate of the University of Washington, College of Architecture and Urban Planning.
- Western Distribution Services - Assembled and Oversee 700,000 SF Dry/Cold Regional Distribution Facilities (Corporate Services)
- Prologis Park Tukwila - 75,000 SF Industrial Lease Listing
- I-405 Corporate Center - 70,000 SF Office Building Acquisition/Redevelopment and Lease Listing
- Fairway Center – 78,000 SF Office Park Investment Sale/Lease Listing
- Former Augat Communications Building – 50,000 SF Office Building Sale
- PACCAR, Inc. – 128,000 SF Industrial Building Sale
- Kamino International Transport – 70,000 SF Industrial Lease (tenant representation)
- Fisher Industrial Technology Center (ITC) – 274,000 SF Development/Lease Listing
- e-mail Dan
12886 Interurban Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98168
Select Client List
- First Western Development
- Western Distribution Services
- O’Keefe Development
- PACCAR, INC.
- Main Street Equity Partners
- Bridge Development Corporation
- Theo Chocolate
- Alki Bakery
- Schwartz Brothers Bakery