Senior Vice President, Shareholder
LIC # 01334425
Stephen is a 17 year real estate veteran. Beginning his career at Grubb & Ellis in Newport Beach, he represented large office tenants for both leasing and sales. Growing his office sales business, he was then hired by Steve Bren of Bacchus Development in Irvine Spectrum, where he was part of a team responsible for selling and leasing 1M SF of small buildings. After receiving an MBA from UCI, he was tapped to lease 800,000 SF at PS Business Parks in Orange County, CA, taking the project from an 18% vacancy to 6% vacancy in 18 months, representing tenants such as Zillow, UFC, and Goodwill.
In his pursuit to delivering high quality office investments, he was hired by Coldwell Banker Commercial and added the exploding cannabis business to his portfolio, with nearly $50M in sales and leasing, while delivering some of the highest and most secure cap rates in Southern California. Stephen resides in Irvine with his three children and enjoys golf, swimming, cycling, and boxing.
Affiliations & Memberships
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- ICSC, International Council of Shopping Centers
- AIR member
- ULI, Urban Land Institute
- SIOR, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- CCIA, California Cannabis Industry Association
- Orange County Rescue Mission
- Boy Scouts of America
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Arizona State University
- Master of Business Administration, University of California - Irvine