First Vice President, Partner
Evan joined Kidder Mathews in 2006, in the South Seattle (Tukwila) office. He specializes in industrial and office leasing and sales in the close-in market, which lies between Ballard and Tukwila, focusing in South Seattle.
Through the representation of landlords, tenants, owners and investors, Evan has gained a thorough understanding of what is needed to manage sales and leasing transaction towards positive outcomes.
Evan completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Washington in 2004, with a degree in Political Science.
- $63,000,000 Prologis acquisition
- $28,000,000 disposition of Georgetown Center
- $10,650,000 Prologis acquisition
- $13,300,000 disposition of 3701 South Norfolk in Seattle
- 47,000 SF lease transaction between R2R Investments and Ballard Brass
- $2,400,000 sale of the Meyer Brothers Roofing facility in South Seattle
- $4,100,000 investment sale between SEBCO, Inc., and East Park Building, LLC
- Represented the Orcas Business Park in Georgetown in over 40 office and industrial leases to date
- $3,400,000 sale of the Kelly Moore warehouse in South Seattle
- Represented King County in multiple lease relocations for various county programs
- $4,000,000 sale of Uwajimaya original corporate headquarters