Rebecca Liddell, CCIM
Senior Vice President, Partner
Rebecca believes that in the world of commercial real estate, knowledge is power and relationships are everything. She brings to the table both of these in abundance with over a decade of experience in the commercial real estate industry, spanning the entirety of the West Coast and an extended network of relationships.
Applying her experience as an MAI-designated appraiser, Rebecca leads her clients to the most profitable investment decisions, and her extensive network to provide first-access opportunities. She understands the fundamentals of investment properties and has strong relationships in the real estate, legal, lending, insurance and development fields.
As a professional in the industry since 2003, Rebecca’s comprehensive experience covers most commercial property types, though she focuses on single and multi-tenant retail properties.
Rebecca is a native Oregonian and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Oregon. She brings sophisticated expertise to each transaction through focused attention to detail, fundamental market knowledge and treats each transaction as if it were her own investment, guiding her clients to success.
Industry Recognition & Involvement
- Designee of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- Two-time recipient of Kidder Mathews’ MVP Award
- 2015-2016 Treasurer, CREW Portland (Women in Commercial Real Estate)
- 2014 Deal of the Year Award, CREW Portland
- Nominated for CREW’s National Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- Oregon Commercial Association of Brokers, Member
- Licensed real estate broker in both Oregon and Washington
- Awarded MAI Designation from the Appraisal Institute
- e-mail Rebecca
One SW Columbia Street, Ste 950
Portland, OR 97258
- Davita Dialysis
- McCormick & Schmicks
Overland Park, KS
- Canyon Lakes SC
- Sonic Drive-In