Executive Vice President, Partner
LIC # 00783535
With over 35 years of experience Craig has been the top producer at the firm numerous times, as well as one of the top agents in Silicon Valley. Craig has been honored by the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers by being inducted into the Broker “Hall of Fame” and awarded the Silicon Valley “Industrial/R&D Broker of the Year.” He has also been awarded the “Vendor of the Year Satisfaction Award” by Applied Materials for providing outstanding service and contribution. His trusted relationships within all aspects of Silicon Valley enable him to specialize in solving problems for clients.
Sales and leasing of office, industrial, and R&D properties.
- Applied Materials : 3,900,000 SF
- 3Com Corporation : 1,800,000 SF
- Hewlett-Packard : 860,000 SF
- Litton Industries : 720,000 SF
- Redback Networks : 650,000 SF
Select Project Experience
- Represented and was the lead person for Applied Materials (AMAT) in over 35 lease and sale transactions totaling 3,900,000 sq. ft. These included acquisitions and dispositions through various cycles of the semiconductor industry. A majority of these transactions were dispositions of property which were a result of Applied Materials acquiring companies and disposing excess property. The client twice awarded Craig the Vendor of the Year Award for outstanding strategy and execution. The cumulative savings was in excess of $70,000,000.
- Represented Tesla/Toyota in relocating Tesla wheel assembly process to an independent site.
- Represented Hewlett Packard (HP) in acquisition and disposition of 860,000 sq. ft. This included the disposition of a 36 acre campus in Sunnyvale as well as acquisition of numerous properties in the local market.
- Represented 3Com Corp (currently HP) in acquisition and disposition of 1,800,000 sq. ft. This included strategic acquisition and assemblage of land and buildings to create Corporate Headquarters and outlying buildings. It also included disposition of former corporate campus of 320,000 sq. ft.
- Represented Litton Industries in acquisition and disposition of campus and isolated buildings resulting in savings in excess of $12,000,000. He received numerous awards from Litton for achievements including savings in facilities and operations.
- Represented Redback/Erickson in acquisition and disposition of 450,000 sq ft campus. This involved strategy and planning to create the assemblage of buildings as well as a subsequent disposition plan (Redback).
- Represented landlord in Rolm/IBM/Siemens disposition and renegotiation of 300,000,000 sq. ft. campus in Santa Clara. This involved the AAA arbitration process (judges, courts & lawyers) and was a quite complex process and resulted in a favorable outcome of additional $18,000,000 in cash flow.
- Represented Sun Micro (currently Oracle) in the western region which included disposition of 300,000 sq. ft. of excess space resulting in substantial savings to client.
- e-mail Craig
10 Almaden Blvd, Ste 550
San Jose, CA 95113
Select Client List
- Applied Komatsu Technology
- Applied Materials
- Aspect Communications
- Boston Scientific
- Digital Equipment
- FileMaker Pro/Apple
- Litton Industries
- McCandless Development
- Monolithic Systems
- PS Business Parks
- Redback Networks/Ericsson
- Sun Microsystems/Oracle