First Vice President, Partner
Jeff possesses a fundamental understanding of all phases of retail development, acquisition and leasing of properties. His approach is unique and focuses on viewing transactions from the client’s point of view, maximizing returns and ultimately property value. Through Jeff’s various contacts including ICSC, CBA, and Gen-X, he has established a presence in the national and regional investment community.
Areas of Focus
- Single Tenant Blue Chip Investments: Acquisition and assemblage for client portfolios of single tenant credit signature properties including: Jack in the Box, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, IHOP, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Coke, Fresenius, WSECU, Denny’s, Comfort Dental, Sunrise Dental, Burger King and Starbucks.
- Fully leasing of retail properties to 100% occupancy to maximize investor returns.
- Consulting and development of retail and mixed-use based projects throughout Washington State.
- University of Washington:Renovation, acquisitions and transformation of over 3 square block area in Downtown Tacoma consisting of design, leasing and property management modification.
- City of University Place (Village at Chamber’s Bay) - University Place:Assemblage and coordination of over 9 acres. Development of the Whole Foods anchored lifestyle center.
- Pavilions II-Federal Way: Successfully coordinated, leased and negotiated the full occupancy of this 120,000 square foot Best Buy anchored center in Federal Way, WA.
- Longston Place-Puyallup: Assisted in expansion of the Regal Cinema, Buffalo Wild Wings anchored 75,000 square foot center and successfully leased to full occupancy.
- Jerome Center, Orting Depot, Grand Canyon Plaza: Developed and fully leased retail at 100% occupancy. Successfully acquired land, and leased over 45,000 square feet of mixed-use buildings.
- Steele Street Project-Tacoma: Successfully coordinated, developed, and fully leased 96,000 square foot Coca-Cola building, 20,000 square foot flex building and 9,600 square foot retail complex and subsequently sold all three properties.
- Proctor Station: Mixed-use urban development with some of the highest rents in Pierce county.
- Village at Chambers Bay: Mixed-use development acting as broker, consultant and city liason in this Whole Foods anchored project.
B.A. Economics, Washington State University (Pullman, WA)
- e-mail Jeff
1201 Pacific Avenue, Ste 1400
Tacoma, WA 98004
Select Client List
- Anytime Fitness
- Boost Mobile
- Desimone Family Trust
- Dukes Chowder House
- Ezell’s Famous Chicken
- Godfather’s Pizza
- Grand Buffet
- H&R Block
- IGA Grocers
- It’s Greek To Me
- Jackson Hewitt
- Kiddie Academy
- Little Caesar’s Pizza
- Longhorn Barbecue
- Mattress Ranch
- NW Sports Fitness
- Old Spaghetti Factory
- Oil Can Henry’s
- Pit-Stop Oil
- Smart & Final
- Sound Credit
- Top Pot Doughnuts
- University of Washington
- "Power Broker" multiple recipient
- Commercial Brokers Association - Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
- J.F. Kraft & Associates - President
- Shareholder - Kidder Mathews