Valuation Advisory Services
Kelsey Klockenteger joined the Valuation Advisory Services department of Kidder Mathews in August 2015 as an assistant. In July 2016, she was promoted to associate appraiser.
Simultaneously, Kelsey works as a book editor and designer, specializing in educational materials and books for young readers. She has edited textbooks for major educational publishers and designed covers for award winning books. Prior to working at Kidder Mathews, she interned for several publishing companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Bachelor of Arts: major in English Literature, minor in Geology. Western Washington University. 2010
Master of Science: major in Writing: Book Publishing. Portland State University. 2011
Kelsey is a registered real estate appraiser trainee in Washington State (License No. 1001891).
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, Appraisal Institute – 2016
- Basic Appraisal Principals, Appraisal Institute – 2015
- Basic Appraisal Procedures, Appraisal Institute – 2016
- Supervisor-Trainee Course for Washington, McKissock – 2016
- Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute, Member No. 598856
- Northwest Independent Editors Guild