Mike King is a Vice President at Kidder Mathews in Seattle. He specializes in investment properties throughout the Pacific Northwest. He has extensive experience in the acquisition and disposition of income producing properties and has successfully completed transactions in excess of $100 million.
Mike earned his bachelor's degree in finance with an emphasis in real estate from Washington State University. He began his career at Coldwell Banker Commercial in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Bachelor of Arts, Finance, Washington State University
- e-mail Mike
601 Union Street, Suite 4720
Seattle, WA 98101
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM), Designee
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA), Member
- Licensed Washington Real Estate Managing Broker
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM), Past President, Inland Northwest Chapter