Mike King, CCIM
Mike King is a Vice President at Kidder Mathews in Seattle. He specializes in net lease investment properties throughout the Pacific Northwest. He has extensive experience in the acquisition and disposition of income producing properties and has successfully closed over 100 transactions representing over $250 million in sales.
Mike partners with Erik Swanson to form an investment brokerage team. They focus on the exclusive representation of owners in dispositions and selected buyers in investment acquisitions and 1031 exchanges. With 20 years of combined experience, Mike & Erik have built a reputation for exceeding client expectations. The investment platform that they have built allows them to expose and position properties in the marketplace that ultimately lead to multiple offers and higher realized returns for clients.
Mike earned his bachelor’s degree in finance with an emphasis in real estate from Washington State University. He began his career at Coldwell Banker Commercial in Coeur d’Alene, where he was recognized as Rookie of the Year in his first year of brokerage.
Mike holds the CCIM designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute and served as a past president of the Inland Northwest CCIM Chapter.
Outside of work, Mike resides in Green Lake and enjoys spending time around the lake with his wife and daughter. His hobbies include mountain climbing, biking, and football.
Washington State University, B.A. in finance, with an emphasis in real estate.
- Designee of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of the Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Licensed Washington State Real Estate Managing Broker
- Past President of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM) Inland Northwest Chapter
- Member of WCAR
- Member of NAIOP
- Board of Trustees, Washington State University Foundation
- Big Brother, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Board of Directors, Washington State University Alumni Association
- Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Net Lease Investment Properties
- Build-to-Suit Development
- Sale/Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Exchanges
Since 2006, Mike has listed and sold over $250 million in investment properties.
A representative list of these transactions follows:
Port Townsend, WA
Port Orchard, WA
Normandy Park, WA
Mill Creek, WA