Senior Vice President, Partner
LIC # 01367758
Nigel has more than a decade of experience in the Silicon Valley investment market and has experience working with a wide range of property types, from research and development sites to office, retail (NNN), industrial and medical properties. He has been involved in transactions ranging in value between $2 million and $180 million.
Nigel comes to Kidder Mathews from Grubb and Ellis’ Private Capital Markets Group, where his specialty was in assets oriented towards private capital investors. While Nigel works extensively with private investors, he also has worked with clients including Walton Street Capital and Menlo Equities. During his tenure at G&E, he was recognized as “Rookie of the Year” in 2005 and was a “Top 10 Producer” multiple times./p>
Prior to his brokerage career, Nigel spent eight years an investment analyst for firms such as RREEF Funds, Colliers International, and BT Commercial. He also spent several years as a real estate tax consultant with Cushman & Wakefield.
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Rookie of the Year - Grubb & Ellis San Jose, 2005
- Top 10 Producer - Grubb & Ellis San Jose, 2007
- Top Producer - Kidder Mathews San Jose, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Top 3 Producer - Kidder Mathews San Jose, 2016
- Sold over 35 NNN transactions over the last 3 years
Nigel is a graduate of the University of Oregon, where he received a B.S. of Finance, with a real estate minor.