Doug Holme is a seasoned veteran with over 30 years in the commercial real estate industry. His expertise in commercial leasing and sales has led to the completion of significant assignments. Doug has been the primary broker in many complex transactions in his career with a primary focus during the last 12 years of owner/user and investment sale transactions.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews in 2002, Doug had spent 10 years in investment sales and owner/user sales with Martin Smith, Inc. Prior to Martin Smith, he spent 14 years with Cushman & Wakefield of Washington, Inc. as an industrial broker working primarily in the Kent Valley.
Doug has sold investment properties totaling $120 million and has been involved in leasing over 1.5 million square feet of industrial space.
Doug is affiliated with University of Washington Alumni, Tyee Club, Washington Athletic Club, Masonic Lodge #141 and the Nile Shrine Temple.
University of Washington, Business Administration.
- US Bank Garage, Seattle - $10 million
- MiKen Building, Seattle - 57,000 SF, $6.25 million
- Lowman & Hanford Bldg., Seattle - 27,000 SF, $1.2 million
- Mann Building, Seattle - 36,000 SF, $1.8 million
- Roffe Building, Seattle - 59,000 SF, $2.1 million
- Shopping Center, Mukilteo - 60,000 SF, $10 million
- Hexcel Plant #3, Kent - 60,000 SF, $3.1 million
- 2125 5th Avenue, Seattle - 16,000 SF, $1.95 million
- 9800 40th Avenue South, Seattle - 24,000 SF, $1.85 million
- 7600 1st Avenue South, Seattle - 14,000 SF, $1.9 million
- 2121 2nd Avenue, Seattle - 12,000 SF, $1.2 million
- 3434 4th Avenue South, Seattle - 39,200 SF, $4.32
- 190th Street, Woodinville - 6.23 acres, $3.8 million
- Hussman Building, 92,000 SF, $5.0 million
- Union Pacific Railroad, 11.96 acres, $2.35 million
- Diadora America, Inc., 115,500 SF, build-to-suit
- G.T. Development Corp., 80,500 SF, lease
- Tarragon, 6.96 acres, $1.55 million
- e-mail Doug
12886 Interurban Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98168
Select Client List
- Harsco Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- Hussman Corporation
- Key Bank of Washington
- Miller Paint Company
- Mobile Crane Company, Inc.
- Seattle Metro Credit Union
- Smith Tractor & Equipment Co.
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Waste Management, Inc.