Thomas Holland, SIOR, CCIM, CPM
Executive Vice President, Partner
LIC # 01186709
Thomas Holland is an executive vice president, partner with Kidder Mathews. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Tom served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Heger Industrial, and is responsible for the ongoing management of the Los Angeles team. Tom specializes in landlord and tenant brokerage, negotiations, investment analysis, and asset and property management. He is part of a five-member team dedicated to the Vernon & Commerce Industrial Markets. With more than 75 years of collective experience, his team is dedicated to providing unparalleled brokerage, management and investment services for this market.
Tom currently resides in Mission Viejo with his wife Jessica and five kids. He is active in his church, and enjoys coaching youth sports including soccer, basketball, baseball, and football.
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- SIOR, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- CPM, Certified Property Manager
- Completed the MAI, Appraiser course work
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Executive Committee Member and Past President of Los Angeles CCIM Chapter
BS, Communications with Marketing Emphasis, University of Southern California