Thomas Holland, SIOR, CCIM, CPM
Executive Vice President, Partner
LIC # 01186709
Thomas Holland is an executive vice president at Kidder Mathews in their Los Angeles office. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Tom was co-owner and chief operating officer of Heger Industrial.
Tom specializes in industrial properties in Los Angeles and Orange Counites and has extensive experience in evaluation, negotiations, contracts, sales, leasing, investments, construction, environmental, as well as asset and property management services.
Tom leads a five-member team with more than 75 years of collective experience. His team is dedicated to providing unparalleled brokerage, management, and investment services for the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County markets. Through key networking relationships within Kidder Mathews and the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Tom and his team have been able to represent their clients across the country.
Tom currently resides in Mission Viejo with his wife Jessica and five kids. He is very active in his church and coaching youth sports.
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- SIOR, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- CPM, Certified Property Manager
- Completed the MAI, Appraiser course work
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Executive Committee Member and Past President of Los Angeles CCIM Chapter
BS, Communications with Marketing Emphasis, University of Southern California