Prior to joining Kidder Mathews in 2018, Wendy worked at Newmark Knight Frank and served as an investment sales associate with David Hill in the company’s Portland, Oregon office.
Ms. Hill previously served as senior estate and gift planning advisor for the Office of Philanthropy at Portland-based Legacy Health. In this position, she worked closely with donors as well as professional advisors including attorneys, wealth managers, accountants and real estate professionals in creating complex gift agreements.
Ms. Hill also has substantial marketing and sales experience including extensive sales training she received at Xerox, where she held a variety of sales positions.
A native Oregonian, Ms. Hill has lived in Portland for more than 30 years and has witnessed first-hand the growth and changes in the area’s real estate.
Ms. Hill graduated cum laude from Willamette University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics. While attending the university, she spent a semester in Beijing, China.
- Member, Commercial Association of Brokers (CAB)
- Licensed Oregon real estate broker
- Director, Molly’s Fund Fighting Lupus
- Member and team captain, USTA
- Member and former president, National Charity League, Portland Chapter
- Member, the Link for Women
- Member, Multnomah Athletic Club
Recent Notable Transactions
- Hayden Island Business Park, Portland, OR $11.1 million sale
- Manufacturing/Warehouse Facility, Tualatin, OR $4.5 million sale
- Mixed-Use Redevelopment, Portland, OR $3.25 million sale
- Skinner Law, Portland, OR - Tenant Representation
- Synergy Women’s Health Care, Portland, OR - Tenant Representation