Kyle R. Gulock
Executive Vice President, Shareholder
LIC # 01861385
Kyle R. Gulock is located in Century City, Los Angeles, allowing him to have a deep understanding of the Los Angeles market and build deep rooted relationships to serve represent local property owners. Moreover, Mr. Gulock has constant contact with California buyers with interest in exporting California capital into net leased investment properties nationally. Mr. Gulock provides a full range of investment advisory services to his clients, which range from high net worth individuals, institutional investors, developers, and capital groups. Prior to working at Kidder Mathews, Kyle had been involved with numerous significant deals at Charles Dunn Company, including an office building located in Los Angeles net leased by 20th Century Fox, and a full city block in Beverly Hills, currently being utilized as a retail property and is slated for future development. Further, Kyle has represented a former owner/operator of 110+ single tenant Wendy’s locations, and a capital group who owns 100+ single tenant financial institution locations in site-leaseback assignments.
Mr. Gulock possesses excellent negotiation and management skills. His aggressive marketing strategies, combined with an acute understanding of his specific market, earned him Charles Dunn’s “Rookie of the Year” award in 2014. Mr. Gulock is fiercely dedicated to providing his clients with exceptional service and market expertise.
Bachelor of Science degree in urban planning & development from Michigan State University
- Toastmasters International
- Michigan State University Alumni Association
- Bank of America – 250 units
- Wendy’s (Fast food chain) – 110 units
- Mixed financial institution assets – 61 units
- Citizens Bank – 105 units
- $26M – 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica CA, historical asset Owner representation (current)
- $29M - 50,000 square foot office building on Pico Boulevard in West Los Angeles
- $12M – CVS Pasadena, CA. Largest single tenant Pharmacy transaction in California in 2018