LIC # 01849738
Jeff Gilbert specializes in central San Diego office properties. His in-depth knowledge of market detail paired with his lease and sale negotiation skills provide a strong platform on which businesses and property owners can make sound real estate decisions.
His education in commercial real estate began as a real estate major at San Diego State University. Simultaneously, he began his career at Grubb & Ellis BRE Commercial which later merged with Cushman & Wakefield. There, he gained valuable experience as an office broker in the central San Diego submarkets of Kearny Mesa, Mission Valley, Old Town, Rose Canyon and Uptown (Hillcrest, North Park and Bankers Hill).
Gilbert currently lists over 1,000,000 square feet in the central San Diego market, making him the leading office expert in his region. With such a strong presence in central San Diego, Jeff is able to provide his clients with the latest market information and lease/sale strategies that gives them the upper hand in any transaction.
- San Diego State University, San Diego, CA – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Emphasis in Real Estate
- Universidad de Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina – Spanish and Economics
- NAIOP, A Commercial Real Estate Development Association – Member
- San Diego Museum of Art – President, Steering Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Mentoring Military Children of Deployed Parents
- Real Estate Society of SDSU Alumni – Board Member
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Alumni