LIC # 01944859
Helena Geng joined Kidder Mathews in 2016, prior to that she worked as an independent broker and consultant, focusing on assisting top Chinese clients in securing properties in both commercial and residential markets through her consulting firm, AMZA LLC.
Ms. Geng was born in China and immigrated to Hawaii at age 14. After graduating from Harvard Business School in 2002, Ms. Geng worked for Goldman Sachs in Hong Kong in their asset management division until 2005, when she founded BayBridge Associates Ltd., a financial advisory service company servicing Chinese technology start-ups and real estate companies. She also is a co-founder of Just Grapes, Ltd., a chain of wine retail stores and restaurants with three locations in Shanghai.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology; BS in electrical engineering and BS in finance, 1994.
- Harvard Business School; MBA, 2002.
Select Project Experience
- Advised NextEV on its US R&D headquarter location strategy and search execution by exploring all Bay Area sub-markets, finally securing a location in San Jose, which is embraced by all levels of management within NextEV.
- Assisted a Chinese residential developer secure $200 million funding from Morgan Stanley in 2005.
- Brokered the Dalian Peace Plaza, a $250 million shopping mall, between the owner and CapitaLand, a Singaporean investment fund.