Associate Vice President
Brandon has been active in the commercial real estate market since 2004. He specializes in sales and leasing of industrial real estate in the Pierce County and South King County markets. He provides exceptional marketing and negotiating services on sale and lease transactions, and has been fortunate in earning repeat business from clients and referral business.
Education and Professional Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from University of Washington Seattle, WA
- St. Mary's School - Board Member, Lakewood, WA
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Student
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Washington Association of Realtors
- The sale of approximately 49 acres to Panattoni Development Company, which is currently an 890,000 SF Whirlpool distribution center in Frederickson, WA.
- A lease with an option to purchase a 61,382 SF warehouse building in Tacoma, WA.
- 19,000 SF lease in the Port of Tacoma.
- The sale of a 20,350 SF warehouse in the Port of Tacoma.
- The sale of a 10,000 SF retail/office building in Tacoma.
- The sale of a 5 acre site with rail service in the Port of Tacoma.
- 16,000 SF building on 2 acres in Fife, WA.
- e-mail Brandon
1201 Pacific Avenue, Ste 1400
Tacoma, WA 98402
Select Client List
- Associated Petroleum Products
- D.L. Henricksen
- East West Bank
- Fairway Fund V, LLC
- FS Harmon Manufacturing
- Highway 99 Properties, Inc.
- Jenco, Inc.
- Mylet Family, LP
- Northwest Commercial Bank
- S.P.A. I, LLC
- Tacoma Soccer Center
- Triple E Leasing
- Tri-State Roofing
- Wilshire State Bank