First Vice President
Michelle Gardner is a first vice president with Kidder Mathews in Phoenix, Arizona, specializing in office and industrial real estate services. In 2007 Michelle started her career with Shell Commercial Investment Real Estate. As a senior associate, she built her niche in leasing, sales, and investments of industrial/flex and office commercial real estate in the Greater Scottsdale Airpark. Since then, she has expanded her reputation throughout the valley. She has a strong balance of representing buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords throughout the transactional process and has experience in investment analysis and the ground up development process.
- University of the Pacific, California , B.S
- University of Phoenix, California, M.B.A
- Casualty and Property Insurance Certified
Most Recent Notable Transactions
- Leasing: Represented tenant "Healthy Solutions" ±40,086 RSF flex building located at 7812 East Acoma, Scottsdale
- Leasing: Owner’s representative of 3 building portfolio totaling 63,763 SF industrial/flex property.
- Sales: Represented buyer "Lusso Automotive" ±25,329 RSF industrial building located at 9024/9048 Bahia Drive, Scottsdale