Laura Fox, CCIM
First Vice President
Laura, a partner of Kidder Mathews, specializes in industrial and office sales and leasing in the Puget Sound Region. She joined Kidder Mathews in September of 2002 after having been a commercial agent with Colliers International. Laura has a very good grasp of the economic drivers of the Puget Sound area. She has an acute ability to determine not only what's possible but how to get it done. She strives to put herself in her client's position in helping them determine what is best for them and their real estate requirements. Laura is very active in the community and has many connections with government agencies and businesses.
Education / Experience
Laura earned her Bachelor of Science Degree from College of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota, and also studied at Temple University in Japan while living there.
Professional / Civic Affiliation
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Former Tacoma Public Utilities Board Member (2003-2013)
- Tacoma/Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
- Transportation Club of Tacoma
- NAIOP Member
- Rotary #8 Tacoma
- Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Tacoma Narrows Airport Advisory Commission
- Northwest Spay Neuter Center Board Memeber
- Member of Angel Flight Northwest
- Represented the seller and American Life in the purchase and subsequent leasing of the Foremost Block in Tacoma, WA. Included a complete renovation of a functionally obsolete building.
- Represented Gensco Albina in the purchase of property to construct an additional 100,000 square foot building for their Fife location. Also represented them in purchasing their build-to-suit project in Auburn, WA.
- Worked with a developer to design the first industrial condominium in Pierce County. Represented Liberty Distributing and Inderbitzin Distributors in purchasing these condominiums. Industrial condominiums benefit the owners in that they can share some of the trucking area and storm water facilities.
- Represented MacMillan Piper in their lease of 106,000 SF rail served warehouse / office space in the Port of Tacoma.
- Represented Robert Larson Automotive Group in their purchase of acreage in Fife for their new Porsche, Audi and Mercedes dealerships and another 8.2 acre assemblage across from Fife's City Hall.
- Represented GE Capital in the sale of the former Holiday Motor Home property in Fife, WA, and the sale of The 310 Building in Puyallup, WA.
- Represented the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel in their purchase of a former Albertson's building in Puyallup, WA to be repurposed for their South Campus.
- Represented Westwood Shipping Lines when Weyerhaeuser sold the division in 2011. They leased ±19,000 SF in the South Hill Business and Technology Center in Puyallup, WA.
- Represented American Fast Freight in the purchase of 20 acres and construction of their new warehouse and freezer/cooler facility in Fife, WA.
- e-mail Laura
1201 Pacific Avenue, Ste 1400
Tacoma, WA 98402
Select Client List
- American Life, Inc.
- American Fast Freight
- Anchor QEA
- Boone Electric, Inc.
- Carbonic Heat
- Children's Home Society of Washington
- Crim Investments
- Dr. Carol O'Brien, DDS
- GE Capital
- Gensco Albina
- Inderbitzin Distributors, Inc.
- International Church of the
- Foursquare Gospel
- Liberty Distributing, Inc.
- MacMillan Piper, Inc.
- Rescue Mission
- Robert Larson Automotive Group
- Simpson Land Company
- Simpson Tacoma Kraft Company
- Sound Energy Systems
- Topia Technology, Inc.
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Westwood Shipping Lines