First Vice President, Partner
Cramer Foster joined Kidder Mathews in 2012 specializing in commercial retail leasing and investment sales in the Puget Sound region. In 2013, Cramer was awarded with the distinguished Kidder Mathews Rookie of the Year Award for being the highest grossing first year broker company-wide. With a fundamental understanding of acquisitions, retail development, leasing, disposition, and investment sales, Cramer assists his clients in maximizing returns and increasing property values. His expansive network and distinctive approach continually proves valuable to his clients as they become aware of investment opportunities, or active tenants, long before other investors or landlords. Through Cramer’s various contacts including ICSC, CBA, and Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS, he has established a presence in the national and regional investment and retail communities.
Cramer graduated from the University of Washington in 2011, with a B.A. in political science: political economy and American Indian studies. He was also a member of Theta Chi fraternity.
Areas of Focus
- Single-tenant blue chip investments: Representing buyers and sellers of single tenant, NNN leased, credit-signature properties with tenants such as: Jack in the Box, McDonald’s, DaVita, Fresenius, AutoZone, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Comfort Dental, WSECU, Key Bank and Starbucks.
- Full-scope leasing of retail properties to 100% occupancy to maximize landlord and investor returns.
- Tenant representation: Site identification, demographic studies, leasing, and acquisitions for national and regional tenants including Boost Mobile, Denny’s, Dominos Pizza, H&R Block, Taco Bell, Harbor Freight Tools, and Washington State Employees Credit Union.
- University of Washington-Tacoma: Renovation, acquisitions and transformation of over 3 square block area on Downtown Tacoma Campus consisting of design consulting, leasing and acquisitions, and property management modification.
- Point Fosdick Square - Gig Harbor, WA: Exclusive leasing broker for 186,000 square foot grocery anchored retail center developed by Property Development Centers in 2013. Responsible for initial lease-up. Anchored by Safeway, Kohl's, and Michaels.
- Domino's Pizza: Exclusive tenant representation to the four largest Domino's Pizza franchisees in Washington State. Successfully helped select sites and negotiate leases on over 10 new concept locations in Puget Sound between 2012 and 2013.
Recent Notable Transactions - Sale
- November 2016: $7,780,000 - investment sale of 22,485 square foot multi-tenanted Belfair Valley Plaza anchored by Safeway in Belfair, WA.
- May 2014: $4,250,000 - investment sale of 12,605 square foot multi-tenanted retail center at 176th & Meridian in Puyallup, WA
- December 2015: $3,250,000 - investment sale of 50,913 square foot multi-tenanted Marineland Village retail center in Kennewick, WA.
- April 2016: $ 2,915,000 - investment sale of 21,000 square foot multi-tenanted Center Street Plaza in Tacoma, WA.
- June 2016: $2,300,000 - investment sale of 13,857 square foot multi-tenanted Bridgeport Gardens retail center in University Place, WA.
- August 2015: $2,225,000 - 20 year sale/lease back investment sale of 5,400 square foot Denny’s in Spanaway, WA.
- September 2015: $1,800,000 - sale of a 5,991 square foot restaurant in Puyallup, WA.
- October 2015: $1,566,000 - investment sale of a 5,400 square foot retail center in Puyallup, WA.
- August 2013: $1,266,000 - investment sale of WSECU branch in Tumwater, WA
- April 2016: $1,037,000 - investment sale of single tenant AutoZone in Puyallup, WA.
Recent Notable Transactions - Lease
- May 2015: Represented Denny’s in 3,909 square foot lease in Bonney Lake, WA.
- November 2014: Represented Gerrity Group in 4,550 square foot lease in QFC anchored retail center, Maple Valley, WA
- March 2014: Represented ASPI Group Inc in 18,900 square foot lease to Foss Car Audio at 512 Strander Blvd, Tukwila, WA
- February 2014: Represented Property Development Centers in 4,195 square foot lease to John L. Scott Real Estate at Point Fosdick Square in Gig Harbor, WA
- January 2013: Represented Hazelett Family, LLC in leasing the former 5.28 acre Hazelett Chevrolet Dealership located at 609 Washington Avenue N, Kent, WA, to Valley Auburn RV
- e-mail Cramer
1201 Pacific Avenue, Ste 1400
Tacoma, WA 98402
Select Client List
- Absolute Mortgage
- ASPI Group
- Boost Mobile
- Carl’s Jr
- Domino’s Pizza
- Gerrity Group
- Gravity Coffee Co
- Harbor Freight Tools
- H&R Block
- King County
- LNR Properties
- Nisqually Indian Tribe
- Pho Than Brothers
- Property Development Centers (Safeway)
- Taco Bell
- University of Washington