Cliff Finnell, SIOR
First Vice President, Partner
Cliff Finnell specializes in leasing and sales of industrial and office properties in Portland’s commercial real estate market. Cliff’s clients benefit from his extensive knowledge of the market and his sophisticated approach to uncovering unique opportunities. Cliff represents clients with simple to complex real estate requirements. Numerous times, he has been a "Top Five" producing broker and was the exclusive representative for Southwest Center in Tigard, which was named the "2001 SIOR Office Development of the Year."
A large part of Cliff’s business involves helping clients acquire buildings for their business. He is a member of SIOR, NAIOP, and the Westside Economic Alliance. As a noted expert in the area, Cliff has spoken and authored numerous articles about the commercial real estate market on Portland’s Westside.
- 2006 - Present : First Vice President, Kidder Mathews
- 2002 - 2006 : Vice President, Colliers International
- 1996 - 2002 : Vice President, Industrial/Technology Group, Grubb & Ellis
Bachelor of Science, Finance - Oregon State University, 1987
- St. Mathews Lutheran Church - Church Foundation Board Member
- Delta Tau Delta Alumni - Portland Chapter
- Boy Scouts of America - Cascade Pacific Council Board Member
- Cedar Mill Little League - Baseball Head Coach
- e-mail Cliff
One SW Columbia Street, Ste 950
Portland, OR 97258
Select Client List
- Adair Homes
- Analog Devices
- Boart Longyear
- Curtis Restaurant Equipment
- The Eaton Corporation
- Felton Management
- Girl Scouts
- Hemcon, Inc.
- Hitachi Instruments, Inc.
- IKON Office Solutions
- Insport International
- Loy Clark Pipeline
- McAdams Wright Ragen
- Opus NW, LLC
- PMC Sierra
- Robinson Construction
- Rosendin Electric
- Scientific Imaging Technology
- Silicon Evolution, Inc.
- Specht Properties
- Terrell Group
- Transwestern Development
- Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue
- United States Gypsum
- VanderHouwen & Assoc.
- Westhood Development
- WYSE Investment
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors- President
- Westside Economic Alliance
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Commercial Association of Brokers
- Oregon State University Business Round Table, Past President