Senior Vice President, Partner
Michael Dupuy is a senior vice president with Kidder Mathews in Phoenix, Arizona, specializing in healthcare real estate services. Michael partners with Fletcher Perry, senior vice president, and Rachael Thompson, vice president. The team represents clients in the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of healthcare real estate. Their platform of services includes, new lease negotiations, lease renewal and renegotiation, lease vs. own scenarios, occupancy and operational cost analysis, site evaluation, demographic and market analysis, space planning, and negotiating tenant improvement allowance.
Michael combines his comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare profession with extensive real estate experience to optimize the value of clients’ commercial real estate leases and purchases. He develops aggressive real estate strategies to ensure clients benefit from lower occupancy and real estate costs. Michael’s expert guidance, market knowledge, and negotiation skills help clients achieve their long-term real estate goals.
Michael and the team are committed to providing clients with the detailed analysis needed to help them make strategic real estate decisions for their businesses.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Michael was an associate vice president with Colliers International, and a member of Colliers International’s Healthcare Services Group. Michael was a senior associate with GBC Investment Realty in Phoenix, partnering with Fletcher Perry. The team specialized in tenant representation for office and healthcare-related users.
Michael began his commercial real estate career with The Plaza Companies, the largest Arizona-based developer of medical and healthcare-related properties.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Arts Political Science - University of Arizona
- Ranked #1 Healthcare Brokerage Team in Ranking Arizona (2015)
- Best of NAIOP – Healthcare Broker of the Year Nomination (2015)
- Best of NAIOP – Healthcare Broker of the Year Nomination (2014)
- Best of NAIOP – Emerging Broker of the Year Nomination (2013)
- Recognized as “The Future of Real Estate” in Commercial Executive Magazine (2011)
- Actively involved as a volunteer with St. Vincent DePaul, an international non-profit organization dedicated to serving the poor.
- Serves on the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Charity Golf Committee.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital – Emerging Leaders, a select group of professionals dedicating to advancing the Hospital’s mission through community engagement and philanthropy.
- e-mail Michael
2555 E Camelback Rd, Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Advanced Surgical Associates, Ltd.
- American Dental Partners
- Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates, PC
- Arizona Center for Hand Surgery, PC
- Arizona Center for Neurosurgery
- Arizona Digestive Health
- Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers (AKDHC)
- Arizona Sinus & ENT Associates
- Arizona Skincare Physicians, PLC
- Arizona Spine and Pain Specialists, LLC
- Biltmore Cardiology, PLLC
- Bloom Reproductive Institute, PLLC
- Camelback Healthcare
- Center for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Central Valley Surgeons
- Children’s Medical Group, Ltd.
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists
- Doctors Outpatient Surgical Centers, LLC
- Dustin Karren, DMD
- Family Care Connections, LLC
- Heart & Vascular Center of Arizona
- IASIS Healthcare
- Ideal Physical Therapy
- Janet Whirlow, MD
- Linda Austin, MD
- Macias Otology, PC.
- Mark Fleming, DMD
- Neighborhood Outreach Access to Health
- Palo Verde Hematology Oncology, Ltd.
- Paradise Valley Medical Clinic, PC
- Phoenix Heart
- Phoenix Spine Surgery Center
- Physicians Group of Arizona, Inc.
- Prosthetic Orthotic Associates
- Recovery Innovations
- R. Jay Standerfer, MD
- Sherwin Optical, LLC
- Sonoran Spine Center, PC
- Southwest Medical Associates
- Steingart Orthopedics, P.C.
- Succeed Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Sun Life Family Health Center
- The EAR Foundation
- Twin Pediatrics
- Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, Ltd.