Jeffrey M. Crocker
LIC # 01457097
Jeffrey is an associate at Kidder Mathews, specializing in industrial and office properties in North San Diego County. Since joining Kidder Mathews, Jeffrey has partnered with Ronald King and Bob Willingham to provide marketing services for large industrial business parks as well as independently owned properties.
Jeffrey blends interpersonal skills and analytical talents to help facilitate real estate transactions. He drives projects to successful completion by immediately defining goals, creating detailed financial models, and clearly communicating outcomes.
Jeffrey began his real estate career in 2003 working with his family’s brokerage firm in the Ventura County area, doing commercial sales and leasing. He soon transitioned into a property management position, and was responsible for managing the company’s 330-unit manufactured housing portfolio.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Jeffrey launched a boutique real estate brokerage firm in late 2009 to focus on servicing real estate owners of small to mid-sized commercial properties.
- B.S., Business Administration, Real Estate Emphasis, San Diego State University
- 2015 NAIOP University Challenge Winners
- San Diego Chapter NAIOP
- IREM & CPM Candidate, Executive Board Member Central Coast Chapter 2010/2011
- California Association of Realtors
- SDSU Real Estate Society, Executive Board Member 2014/2015
- Urban Land Institute Member
- BIA Toastmasters