Jeffrey M. Crocker
Associate Vice President
LIC # 01457097
Jeffrey Crocker specializes in brokerage and consulting services for investors and businesses operating in the industrial, flex, and R&D property sectors. Jeffrey’s market focus is San Diego County, and as a Southern California native, he brings extensive knowledge of the Southland region.
Jeffrey’s approach to real estate stems from his early career working with his family’s real estate investment company, and starting a boutique full service real estate firm. Jeffrey’s diverse experience coupled with his degree in Real Estate and Finance from SDSU allows him to find creative solutions to achieve his clients’ goals.
Jeff values spending time with family and friends, and he is also an avid surfer.
- Graduated Cum laude from San Diego State University with B.S., Business Administration, Real Estate Emphasis
- National Association of Industrial and Office Realtors (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute
- San Diego State Real Estate Alumni
- 2015 NAIOP University Challenge Winning Team
- 2017 Rookie of the Year
Recent Notable Assignments
- Tenant assignment leasing 90,000 SF industrial building | 2095 California Ave, Corona
- Buyer assignment purchasing 8,000 SF industrial building | 1060 Joshua Way, Vista
- Disposition of industrial & office condominiums | 384,500 SF | Seagate Corporate Center | 3508-3548 Seagate, Oceanside
- Landlord assignment leasing 10,500 SF | 3921 Oceanic Way, Oceanside
- Buyer assignment purchasing 20,000 SF single-tenant leased investment | 1221 Liberty Way, Vista