A member of the Kidder Mathews team since September 1999, Rachel has over thirty years of experience in the commercial real estate business. She began her career as an office manager for the Ram Corporation in Spokane, Washington, before moving to Seattle in 1980. She worked for two years at Safeco Title Insurance, working as an assistant escrow officer when she acquired her real estate license.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, she worked at other commercial firms, with nearly nine years at JSH Properties in Kent, Washington. There, the emphasis was on landlord representation, where she represented such companies as Trust Company of the West, GTE Capital, RREEF, Pasco, Sterling Real Estate Co., and Cagent Group among others. She continues to exclusively list properties for MJR and Panos Properties along with several other property owners in the leasing and sales of their properties and has consulted for Sound Transit and Group Health. Other tenant clients include Boeing Employees’ Credit Union, Galaxy Theaters, Go Wireless/Verizon Wireless, Cheers Bar & Grill, Wells Fargo and Mallory Paint/ Benjamin Moore.
Education / Experience
Rachel Corp attended Central Washington University, and has a degree in accounting/ business administration. She continues to take continuing education courses.
- Sale of 3 former Haggen stores
- Lease former Grocery to Wilco
- Lease of interim space, LeMay Car Museum, Tacoma, WA.
- Sale of University Place Theater building (twice).
- Sale of 50,000 square-foot Levitz Building, Tacoma, WA.
- Lease of Galaxy Theaters, Gig Harbor, WA.
- Sale of Graham Town Center, Graham, WA.
- Sale of Lincoln Plaza Shopping Center, Tacoma, WA.
- Sale of 340 acres in Lacey, WA.
- Sale of 10 acres to Galaxy Theater for multiplex cinema, Lacey, WA.
- Sale of excess land from Safeway for retail development, Newcastle, WA.
- Houlihan’s Restaurant, Tacoma, WA.
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex, Tacoma, WA.
- Multiple locations with John L. Scott Real Estate in King, Pierce, and Kitsap Counties.
- Bartell’s Drug Store lease, Newcastle, WA.
- Go Wireless/Verizon Wireless, over 40 completed transactions throughout Washington.
- Multiple Cingular Wireless locations, over 20 transactions completed.
- Building sale to Pro/Max, Tacoma, WA.
- Exclusive representation for Boeing Employees’ Credit Union, more than 70 locations in Snohomish, King, and Pierce Counties.
- Exclusive representative for Washington Mutual Bank’s REO division, including the leasing and disposition of a 28,000 square-foot retail/office building.
- Ace Hardware lease, Federal Way, WA.
- Sale of land for 30,000 square-foot office building in Kent, WA.
- Shari’s Restaurant lease, Tacoma, WA.
- Gateway Computers lease, Tacoma, WA (represented landlord).
- Multiple locations for Renton Western Wear, involving both the lease and purchase of properties.
- Sale of Tacoma Musical Playhouse.
- Sale and lease of Narrows Theater Building.
- Lease to IronStone Bank at Fisher Plaza.
- Lease to Eagle Mortgage.
- Lease to Whistle Workwear.
- Disposition of multiple NAPA Auto Parts.
- Multiple AAA lease transactions.
- Multiple Keller Williams lease transactions.
- Multiple Cheers Bar & Grill transactions.
- Sale of land for a nursing home.
- e-mail Rachel
1201 Pacific Avenue, Ste 1400
Tacoma, WA 98402
Select Client List
- Benjamin Moore/Mallory
- Boeing Employees' Credit Union
- Cheers Bar & Grill
- Cingular Wireless
- Coldwell Banker Bain
- Excess Space
- Galaxy Theatres
- Go Wireless (Agent for Verizon Wireless)
- Heritage Bank
- Ironstone Bank
- John L. Scott, Inc. (Corporate)
- Keller Williams
- Panos Properties
- Puget Western
- Renton Western Wear
- Safeway Stores
- Sterling Real Estate
- Washington Realty
- Weingarten Real Estate
- Wells Fargo
- Westside Pizza
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Washington Association of Realtors
- Commercial Broker's Association (CBA)
- Former School Board Member, Seattle Arch Diocese
- Producer ASTRA Musical Summer Theater (2015)
- Chair ASTRA Committee