Brian Cooper joins Kidder Mathews as an associate specializing in retail and capital equity investments. Prior to his career in commercial real estate, Brian excelled in academics and led teams in building various start-up companies. Brian drives himself to achieve his goals on time and is committed to team success. He has developed a special interest and enjoyment working with companies to find new or additional locations that support the business’s growth. Brian has a strong ability to clearly articulate and negotiate successful contracts for his clients. Brian looks at every deal from both sides, helping him deliver favorable outcomes to his clients.
Most recently, Brian was an associate advisor with SVN - Gold Dust Commercial Associates, specializing in retail investment brokerage and capital equity investments. In 2015, Brian cofounded, Winey Munkies, LLC, an artisan wine ice cream and sorbet company. He was the visionary and catalyst behind creating a unique product line and moving into the retail market.
- Masters of Business Administration, emphasis in Economics & Entrepreneurship, University of Nevada, Reno
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Nevada, Reno
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Young Professional Network (YPN)
Community & Board Affiliations
- Children’s Comfort Corner, 501(c)3 Children’s Charity - Board Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) - Volunteer