Senior Vice President
Bob has been a market leader in commercial brokerage business with Kidder Mathews since 2004. His practices include office leasing and investment sales throughout the Puget Sound region, closing more than $750 million worth of transactions. Bob's experience has helped both local and institutional clients accomplish their real estate business plan through effective underwriting for acquisitions and dispositions, lease and investment analysis, and increased net operating incoming with asset repositioning and efficient leasing.
- Bob received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1996 from the University of Washington.
- Professional golfer from 1997 to 2003.
- Office Leasing and Sales
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Investment Analysis
- Lease Cost Analysis
- Development of Marketing and Advertising Programs
- Space plan and construction document review