Senior Vice President, Partner
Bob has been a market leader in commercial brokerage business with Kidder Mathews since 2004. His practices include investment sales and leasing throughout the Puget Sound region, closing more than $1 billion worth of transactions. Bob’s experience has helped both local and institutional clients accomplish their real estate business plan through effective underwriting for acquisitions and dispositions, lease and investment analysis, and increased net operating incoming with asset repositioning and efficient leasing.
- Bob received his Bachelor of Arts in economics in 1996 from the University of Washington.
- Professional golfer from 1997 to 2003.
- Investment sales and leasing
- Asset consulting
- Investment / lease analysis
- Development of marketing and advertising programs
- Space plan and construction document review