Executive Vice President, Partner
LIC # 00842230
Eric Comer has 30 years of deal-making experience in the multifamily industry. Mr. Comer’s niche is the $1 million to $25 million apartment market in San Diego County. He adds value for his clients by maximizing the operations of their buildings, irrespective of whether they are planning to buy or sell. Mr. Comer accomplishes transactions to meet clients’ tax and cashreturn requirements.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Mr. Comer was at CBRE for 22 years and was a consistent market leader and top producer. Prior to his CBRE tenure, Mr. Comer worked for the Hanes Company and Levenson and Associates in the Inland Empire for eight years.
Mr. Comer and the team embraces the consultative approach and continues to expand services beyond the typically transaction focused brokerage teams.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- California Real Estate Broker
- National Top-200 Producer, CBRE; San Diego Region, #2 Producer 2005
- San Diego Commercial Realtors Assoc. “Deal Maker of the Year” Award, 2007
- San Diego Region, CBRE Top-10 Producer 2008, 2013
- San Diego Region, CBRE Top Multifamily Broker 2014
- Arizona State University, Master of Business Administration
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science; Business
|Valley Breeze||128 units in San Diego||$28.3 million|
|Chateau||94 units in Clairemont||$22 million|
|Vista Amaya Apartments||110 units in La Mesa||$17.8 million|
|Woodglen Apartments||160 units in Lakeside||$17.5 million|
|Alicante Views||74 units in La Costa||$16 million|
|Sunset Gardens||101 units in El Cajon||$15.25 million|
|Structure Lofts||25 units in Hillcrest||$14.699 million|
|Villas at La Mesa||86 units in La Mesa||$12.255 million|
|Casa de Palomar||80 units in Chula Vista||$12 million|
|William Penn Hotel||18 units in Downtown San Diego||$10.2 million|
- e-mail Eric
12230 El Camino Real, 4th Floor
San Diego, CA 92130
Select Client List
- Apartment Company
- Bob Cota Realty
- Debbie Brant
- Hagen Family
- Hammer Development
- Hoban Property Mgmt.
- Imperial Villa Prop. Mgmt.
- Pacifica Company
- Progress Management
- R&V Management
- Richard Trumbull
- Silverado Canyon Partners
- View Point Equities
- Wakeland Housing