Douglas R. Clerget
Associate Vice President
Born and raised in Tacoma, Washington, Doug graduated from Eastern Washington University and is also a graduate of the Wharton School of Business Certified Financial Manager's program.
Before joining Kidder Mathews, Doug was the President and Designated Broker for CFG Properties, one of Seattle's boutique commercial real estate development and brokerage companies, specializing in tenant representation, sales and development of commercial and investment properties. Doug has worked in the real estate business for the majority of his professional career. During that time he has overseen the development, financing, construction, leasing and sales of properties totaling in excess of $300 million.
In addition to handling his own commercial client base and development portfolio, Doug is actively involved with several trade, civic and community organizations. He is a member of the Franciscan Health Foundation and serves on the Board of Directors for Spring Valley Montessori School.
- Sale of 500,000 SF former Peterbilt truck plant in Nashville, Tennessee
- 48,000 SF office lease renewal for Chempoint in Bellevue, Washington
- 122,000 SF lease renewal for Pregis Corporation in Auburn, Washington
- 90,000 SF lease renewal for Dynacraft in Algona, Washington
- 52-acre sale to Home Depot in Salem, Oregon
- 22-acre sale to Opus Northwest for the new Federal Way Crossings retail center in Federal Way, Washington
- 14-acre sale to Home Depot in Liberty Lake, Washington
- 12-acre sale to Lowe's Hardware for the new Federal Way location
- 45,000 SF ground lease to Banner Bank in Federal Way, Washington
- Tenant representation of multiple other national, regional and local tenants