Senior Vice President
Brian joined Kidder Mathews early in 2003. Brian focuses on office sales and leasing in the greater south Puget Sound markets. Over the last 13 years, Brian has been involved in hundreds of commercial real estate transactions, totaling well over 3 million square feet.
Brian assists tenants/buyers and landlords/sellers with property analysis, and the negotiation process, as it relates to leasing and selling or purchasing properties. Brian is a highly motivated and responsive professional who prides himself on his follow through and communications skills.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Brian spent 15 years in sales and marketing management in the telecommunications industry working for such organizations as Pacific Northwest Bell, US WEST, and Advanced Telcom Group ( a General Electric Subsidiary).
Professional involvement includes the Commercial Brokers Association (CBA), Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors (WSCAR), and various courses from the CCIM Institute. Additionally, Brian was awarded the 2004-2005 Kidder Mathews Rookie of the Year for his top production.
- The leasing of the 173,000 SF Stadium Innovation Center project
- The lease-up and sale of the 200,000 SF Washington Tech Center
- The lease-up and sale of the 64,000 SF Southcenter Place project
- The representation of the Kiewit Corporation for 40,000 SF
- The leasing of the 700,000 SF Gateway Corporate Center and Gateway North
- The leasing of the 150,000 SF Oakesdale Center
- e-mail Brian
12886 Interurban Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98168
Select Client List
- American Life, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance
- Ferguson Construction
- First American Title
- Homestreet Bank
- Keller Williams Realty
- Kiewit Corporation
- Legacy Partners / Steel Wave
- MBK Northwest
- O'Keefe Development
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- RREEF Real Estate Investments
- State Farm Insurance
- Ticor Title
- Transpacific Investments, LLC
- University of Phoenix
- Volt Information Sciences