Valuation Advisory Services
Mike Clancy is an associate appraiser who joined the Valuation Services division of Kidder Mathews in January of 2018. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Mike had his own real estate investment company, MKH Properties LLC, focused on single family residences. Additionally, Mike worked for Best Choice Realty and John L. Scott as a broker for three years. Prior to real estate, Mike was a high school football coach and mathematics teacher for sixteen years in the Puget Sound area.
- Masters, Education, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies, Seattle University
Mike is a registered real estate appraiser trainee in Washington State (License No. 1002124).
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, Appraisal Institute – 2017
- Basic Appraisal Principals, Appraisal Institute – 2017
- Basic Appraisal Procedures, Appraisal Institute – 2017
- Supervisor-Trainee Course for Washington, Appraisal Institute – 2017
- Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute, Member No. 607650